NSCECE is committed to hiring talented and passionate professionals to inspire our students. If you feel that you are such a person, then we should know who you are.
Early Childhood Educator needed for NSCECE Lab School please email Cathy Ramos with your cover letter and resume Cathy.Ramos@nscc.ca
Even if there are no positions listed above, you should add your resume and cover letter for our files. We regularly check these submissions before posting new positions.
Instructor positions require the following education and experience:
- Early Childhood Education Diploma or degree
- Certificate or Degree in Adult Education
- Experience in the field of Early Childhood Education
- Experience teaching Early Childhood Education to adults
Practicum Supervisors require the following education and experience:
- Early Childhood Education Diploma or Degree and/or Certificate or Degree in Adult Education
- Experience in the field of early childhood education
- Experience as a mentor or contact teacher in a practicum setting
- Practicum Supervisors are hired on a part-time, temporary, contract basis.
- Ready to Grow as a Practicum Advisor?
Lab School – Child Care Centres
Individuals interested in applying for a staff position in the field of early childhood are welcome to submit their resume at any time. Whenever possible ratio teaching positions are filled by Level 2 or Level 3 designations.
Fax: 902 423.3346 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
6208 Quinpool Road, 2nd Floor
Halifax, NS B3L 1A3