[vc_toggle title=”What are the Admissions Requirements?” open=”false” icon=”hb-moon-plus-circle”]
The minimum requirement is a High School Diploma, Grade 12 or equivalency. Application documents are reviewed and an admissions interview is scheduled. Individual interview arrangements will be made for applicants who are unable to attend a group session.
[vc_toggle title=”How to Complete the Application Form?” open=”false” icon=”hb-moon-plus-circle”]
• Any person wishing to apply to the program must complete an official application form (available online) and submit it to the College along with a non-refundable administration fee of $25 (international students $75) and official transcripts.
• Applications are accepted for Fall in-take and processed on an on-going basis.
• All transcripts and supporting documents must be in English or have English translations attached.
• Application forms, transcripts and other supporting documentation will become the property of the College and will not be returned to the applicant.[/vc_toggle]
[vc_toggle title=”What is the Admission Process?” open=”false” icon=”hb-moon-plus-circle”]
• Once admissions criteria has been met applicants will be notified, in writing, of their acceptance.
• A statement of payment procedures and schedules will be included with acceptance letters.
• Payment must be submitted by date indicated.
• Upon acceptance, applicants will be required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of $100 to be applied towards tuition.
• Non-payment of the registration fee will forfeit the application and result in the withdrawal of the application.
• Accepted applicants will be allowed to postpone their acceptance for one year. The applicant must request postponement in writing. NSCECE reserves the right to refuse admission to applicants who are deemed unsuitable for entry into the program.[/vc_toggle]
[vc_toggle title=”What is the Registration Process?” open=”false” icon=”hb-moon-plus-circle”]
• Registered applicants will receive a welcome package with registration information, class schedule, tuition payment arrangements, academic calendar, textbook list, etc.
• Registration is a full-day event; orientation, tuition payment, and textbook purchases.
• It is the applicant’s responsibility to contact the Registrar if they will be unable to submit payments within the specified time frame.
• In the event of a fee increase, students will be required to pay the new rate.[/vc_toggle]
[vc_toggle title=”How to Learn More About NSCECE?” open=”false” icon=”hb-moon-plus-circle”]
Join an Information Session! Each potential student is invited to a group information and interview session prior to acceptance into the program. Find out if NSCECE is the proper learning environment for you. Bring your family and friends along and let them see what NSCECE can offer. At this session, students are provided with information regarding services and an overview of program content. Potential students are also given an opportunity to pose questions and even apply!
Contact our office to learn the date of our next information session and reserve your space. Call 902 423-7114 or toll free at 1-877-323-3382.