Exciting news. We have moved our professional development workshops on-line. Registrations are being processed through Eventbrite. Our fall workshops are open for registration now.
Workshops are held online on Zoom or on NSCECE’s Brightspace learning environment. Participants require a computer with video, headset and microphone and a good internet connection to engage fully in our virtual classroom. You will also need an email account to have access to reminders and workshop links.
NSCECE | EYCDC Fall 2020 Workshops
To download a copy of our current workshop schedule with descriptions please follow this link NSCECE | EYCDC Fall 2020 PD Workshops
Capable, Confident & Curious Nova Scotia’s Early Learning Curriculum Framework PD Sessions
Registration information for online versions of some Capable, Confident & Curious modules is now available on the Early Years Professional Development Committee website. Registration is managed through EventBrite and links to upcoming sessions can be found on that site. Link to NSCECE | EYCDC Framework Sessions
NSCECE | EYCDC can bring the Personality Dimensions workshops to your centre. Please see the brochure for more details.
[/vc_column_text][vc_toggle title=”Registrations”]Registrations for workshops are only accepted with a payment. Write down the date and title of the workshop(s) you wish to attend and forward with payment to NSCECE.
You can register by mail or in person. NSCECE will accept in-person debit, Visa or Mastercard payments in addition to cash or cheque.
You will be notified if your workshop is full or is cancelled for any reason.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Fees”]
- Workshop fees are $40.00 including HST unless otherwise indicated.
- Replacement of workshop certificates is $10.00.
- A $25 fee will be charged for NSF cheques.
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Cancellations”]A workshop may be cancelled by NSCECE if there is insufficient registration or school cancellations due to weather conditions. All efforts will be made to contact all registered participants regarding cancellations. A cancellation notice will also be placed on the home page of our web site. In the event of a cancelled workshop, NSCECE will attempt to re-schedule or credit participants with a workshop voucher for another workshop.
Workshops purchased through Eventbrite are refundable up to 7 days before the scheduled workshop date. Eventbrite processing fees are not refundable. [/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Waiting Lists”]Waiting lists are maintained in a first-come/first-serve sequence for all filled workshops. No payments are necessary to reserve a space on the waiting list.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Nova Scotia Department of Education and Early Childhood Development”]The Department requires child care professionals to complete 30 hours of professional development every three years. To find out more about this you can visit their website. To verify that you have complete these hours fill out and send in this form.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Past Workshops”]
- Winter 2016 Workshop Schedule
- Fall 2015 Workshop Schedule
- Spring 2015 Workshop Schedule
- Winter 2015 Workshop Schedule
- Fall 2014 Workshop Schedule
- Spring 2014 Workshop Schedule
- Winter 2014 Workshop Schedule
- Fall 2013 Workshops
- Workshops 2013 Spring
- Workshops 2013 Spring – Saturdays
- Workshops 2013 Winter
- Workshops 2013 Winter – Saturdays
- Workshops 2013 Winter – Thursdays
- Workshops 2012 Fall
- Workshops 2012 Fall – Saturdays
- Workshops 2012 Fall – Thursday Series
- Workshops 2012 Spring
- Workshops 2012 Spring – Saturdays
- Workshops 2012 Winter
- Workshops 2012 Winter – Saturdays
- Workshops 2011 Fall
- Workshops 2011 Fall – Saturdays
- Workshops 2011 Spring
- Workshops 2011 Spring – Dartmouth
- Workshops 2011 Winter
- Workshops 2011 Winter – Dartmouth
- Workshops 2010 Fall
- Workshops 2010 Fall – Dartmouth
- Workshops 2010 Spring
- Workshops 2010 Winter
- Workshops 2010 Winter – Dartmouth
- Workshops 2009 Fall
- Workshops 2009 Fall – Dartmouth
- Workshops 2009 Winter
- Workshops 2009 Winter – Dartmouth