International Student Guidelines
• Completed application must be submitted by June 1st for the September intake, including the $75.00 (Canadian) administration fee. This fee is non-refundable. To see the schedule for international student fees please click here.
• Transcripts, with English translation if necessary, must be included with application.
• Academic Credential Evaluation/Transfer of Credit requests, must complete
ACE/TC form, include transcript and course description(s), pay processing fee.
ESL (English as a Second Language) Requirements:
- CLB (Canadian Language Benchmark) minimum of 7 in all areas
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) completion of level 6 or higher
- TOEFEL® (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score of 80 or higher
- EAP (English for Academic Purposes) program completion.
• Applicants must submit proof of English language proficiency from a recognized provider indicating you have successfully completed one of the above ESL assessments.
• Student Visa must be in place by August 1st for the upcoming academic year.
Helpful Links | Activities
Activities for ESL Students
Self-Study Quizzes for ESL Students
The Idiom Connection – English Idioms and Quizzes
Guide to Grammar and Writing