[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]Nova Scotia College of Early Childhood Education provides an opportunity for students to study and gain experience in Early Childhood Education through a diverse range of courses and practical settings. At NSCECE you will find individual guidance and support and a specialized program totally focused on ECE.
Contact us at [email protected] if you have further questions.
5 Reasons to join NSCECE’s ECE program
1. NSCECE has 50 years of experience training professional Early Childhood Educators
2. A NSCECE diploma can open doors for rewarding careers in childcare centres, family resource centres, pre-primary programs in public schools, family home day cares, etc.
3. Over 95% of our graduates seeking ECE employment are hired upon graduation
4. Because NSCECE is a privately funded institution, tuition is less than other institutions
5. NSCECE graduates can transfer 6.5 credits to Mount Saint Vincent University to obtain a Bachelor of Arts in Child and Youth Studies
PLUS: The program meets the current guidelines for ECE in Canada