Application Deadline: May 1, 2020
- Complete an application form
- Submit a $25 administration fee (non-refundable) / $75 for international students
- Submit transcript from High School (Grade 12 or GED) or Post Secondary Diploma/Degree.
- Attend an Information Session; successfully complete online training seminar
- Submit both a Vulnerable Sector Check and a Child Abuse Registry Check
- Provide two (2) character references documenting 25 hours of experience working with children and detailing your emotional maturity and suitability for this work – Character Reference Letter Template available on website.
|Part Time Tuition (Under 12 Weeks)|
Percentage of hours of Program
delivered to End of Enrollment
|Refund (Minus any registration fee credited to tuition under subsection 51 (2))|
|0 - 50%||Any tuition paid for 2nd half of program|
|>50% - 100%||None|